Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flash Back Sunday

Mario Kart for Nintendo 64 has got to be the BEST game ever made for any Nintendo system. I can still remember when this game first came out. Me and my best friend bought the system and the game. We would play every Friday night. He would come over after work, we would go pick up a pizza and a chocolate pie, go back to my house and eat while we played. We had the steering wheels and everything. We would seriously play this game for about 8 to 10 hours straight. Sitting there fucking each other up by dropping bananas or throwing red turtles was just the BEST thing in the world at that time. I still have this system and game to this day. I know it came out in like 1996 but if you ever get the chance you should play it. Take my advice on this one you will NOT be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment