Thursday, August 18, 2011

Audrey O'Day

 I just love this outfit on you. You are flawless, and I don't think I can look at you too long. You know come to think of Audrey you look like a cross between Mariah Carey and Fergie.

 Busting out isn't even the word, them titties are trying to escape. Just look at them nice forms of art. Crap Audrey you are fine.
Girl you can blow me kisses anytime. Well I hope you were blowing them to me, after all I did compliment you somewhat. You have some awesome DSL's, for those of you that don't know that means (dick sucking lips)

4 comments:

  1. I do like the outfit however I do not think my boobs would even go into it but than considering her's are barely in it I can make it work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I like the dress... I even like the girl... but... her cleavage like that just looks WRONG... it looks like the dress doesn't fit her right so for me it doesn't look classy at all... if she hoisted it up some (even have cleavage showing) it'd look SO MUCH better on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol look at the first picture how much more cleavage do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for crying out loud... before you try and take me on know what your fucking saying ok? LOL
    What I said was basically that she's not really showing cleavage... her tits are FALLING OUT... there's a difference... even though MOST men wouldn't know that... she could be standing there bare chested and you'd all still call it cleavage LMFAO... what I'm suggesting is the dress be hoisted up with just SOME cleavage showing... comere you need a smack on the ass LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete