Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lacey in FHM

Here is the ever sexy Lacey Jones posing for FHM, I surely need this issue. Hey Lacey I have something better than that cigar that you can suck on, and it even tastes better. I had no clue who this lady was until I googled her. She is a professional poker player. How in the fuck could you play poker with this sexy lady and expect to win, especially after seeing these pictures? Oh wait maybe she plays "strip poker" that would be fun.

 Just look at the body on this sexy vixen. That ass is fabulous. I suck at playing poker but I sure wouldn't mind poking her and that sexy ass she has. Email me sometime girl I am easy to find. Lets play a few hands. Shit ill let you take my money to be able to sit across from you and stare in them sexy eyes of yours. If I loose enough would ya at least sit on my lap for a few minutes and thank me?

No comments:

Post a Comment