Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chloe is HOT

 Chloe never seems to disappoint her fans, namely me. Here she is on the red carpet for some event wearing a beautiful red dress. Show them sexy legs off girl. Ok so her face isnt the sexiest face in the world and kind of does resemble a dog but damn she is FINE. If her tits were any bigger they wouldn't even fit in the dress she is wearing. Just imagine playing with those nice big fake tits, sucking on them, pulling on them, burying your head between them. Aw shit i got carried away.

 Girl the next time you decide to go to an event like this why oh why don't you invite me? I think I would look very fitting standing next to you. I wonder if you have a sexy red thong on under that dress.I need to go jack off I mean clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment