Monday, July 7, 2014

The Outfit Kelly Chose Sucks

This might be a little bit hard for you all to fathom but for once in my life after looking at these pictures of Kelly Brook a few days ago I think I am speechless. Oh, and yes you read that correctly these pictures are of the beautiful Kelly Brook. Why did she wear those jean overalls that make her ass look like a movie screen? I have absolutely no idea but I bet the person on the phone was telling her how bad she looked and that is why she wasn't smiling and most likely hung up on the person. Kelly, girl you are way better than that. The outfit and shoes you chose to wear do you absolutely no justice at all. This is really hard for me because I am such a huge Kelly fan and she still is one of the HOTTEST ladies to ever come out of the UK.





No comments:

Post a Comment