Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Please Jen

This lady is so HOT. Brad you sure fucked up leaving Jen for Angelina. Sure Angelina has sexy lips but that is about it. Just look at Jens Body, id give both my nuts to just have a date with her. To bad she doesn’t date just normal everyday men. Oh well I guess one can fantasize right?
 Through the years Jen just keeps getting sexier. Can’t wait to see her at 50. For 42 Jen you sure are fucking sexy. Maybe one day I will be lucky enough for her to see this blog and maybe comment
Night all I am out to jack off maybe name my right hand Jen from now on (laughs) We all have a fantasy person don't we?

4 comments:

  1. Of course we all do however some are just closer to coming true for others

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with JA is that she will kick ya in the nuts {commit a sexual assault} just to get 100,000 views for her smart water video on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL OMG I so know who wrote that last comment hehehe thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete