Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kelly is sexy

 Kelly you are so fucking fine its just not even close to fair, Just look at those perfect curves that you. I could lick that stomach of yours all day long. I am not sure why you haven't called me yet but I shall continue to wait. I can't stand this give me a few minutes to "finish" myself over here.

 I suppose for now I am done. I scroll through the pictures of you and still can NOT find an ugly picture of you. Just pure beauty from head to toe. And yes I see you were thinking about me when putting them heels on. I think for one in my life I could truly worship you and them sexy feet of yours. Oh the things I would do. Btw very nice pussy you have there, I mean kitty. Simply put you my future wife are just a thing of BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment