Monday, August 26, 2013

N'Sync Reunited For VMA's


Justin Timberlake's performance was pretty much the whole show and the best of the night. It lasted a tad over 15 minutes and quite honestly it was impressive. If you missed it check it out on YouTube for yourself and you will see what I am talking about. What everyone and their mothers were waiting for though was the reunion of N'Sync, and yes folks it happened. I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say I was a tad bit disappointed that it didn't last longer than a minute. Would be kind of cool to see these guys get back together, make an album and go on tour right? Well don't get to excited over there because rumor has it them performing last night was a one time thing and it was to help Justin out.


2 comments:

  1. now you got something I can sink my teeth into!!! but what about Miley??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL man she wasn't even worth the time.

    ReplyDelete