Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Poll

Last week the question was about who your favorite recording artist was. Many "worthy" artists were not in that list. However the list was specifically borrowed from another source. I might revisit that question again at a later date using artists that I choose are worthy of being in the list.

The winner of that poll ultimately was Michael Jackson. Which really didn't surprise me.

This weeks poll is to get a better understanding of what type of music my blog followers would be interested in hearing more of in the "Video of the Day".

In this poll you are able to vote more than once, so please choose any and all genres you'd like to hear playing here in my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Would like a spot to leave a video comment if possible please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. that will not happen on this site. Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete