Thursday, October 20, 2011

What would happen

As all of my fans, (which there are not many) know by now I have a female that blogs on this site as well. She is an awesome friend of mine. I have a problem though. In one of the comments earlier in the week this so called Tweety lady called me Honnnnyy. I mean really can you believe that shit? That is just unacceptable every way possible.
Now, I know that she wants me and bad too. Sucks for her because she can't have me. Just look at the picture above and you would see the outcome if Taz (myself) and Tweety ever got together and did the "nasty". There is NO WAY in hell I could ever have a kid that looked like that. Shit it would scare even me.


Hey Tweety no more funny stuff missy. I already have my "eye" on someone.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO @ the picture
    Easy big boy. Don't knock it til you try it. Besides keeping this front up that you don't want me in public is all fine and good. But "the apple of your eye" will find out about your true desires for me EVENTUALLY lol

    ReplyDelete