Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chloe Sims


 I do not even know who this lady is nor do I want to know to be honest . She is nasty as fuck. I mean how much more can you push them tits out?: And one of them looks like it has a hickey on it. Fucking just gross I tell ya. Way to much make up and them teeth come on really? You must of had cow teeth if you had to go and buy veneers. Looks like you botoxed your lips too.

 And that hair, are you trying to be the Marge Simpson of the new era? Comb that nappy shit out, it looks ridiculous on you. Have some class. The only thing remotely good about these pictures is that sexy dress your wearing, and the way you have your tits pushed out. Guess you have to flaunt them since you spent a lot of money on them.  Can we all say: HOOCHIE MAMA?

1 comment:

  1. That is most likely a birthmark and not a hickey and I thought all guys like any women w big tits mmm

    ReplyDelete