Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A day at the beach with Coco

 Ice- T man you have got to be one of the luckiest men on this planet. God damn Coco you are fucking HOT.  You might just be classified as another blond but that body of yours just doesn't quit. Sure some of it is fake and that is OK most ladies are nowadays.  I sure wish I was the photographer on the beach that day that you were posing for. I probably would of had to go for about 5 or 6 swims while taking pictures of your sexy ass. I might not "pack" per say what your hubby has, but I sure wouldn't mind having about 1 hour with you alone in a room. The things I am sure you could show me.


 Its getting harder to type with sticky fingers and a wet key board. Fuck just look at that sexy body of yours. That ass of yours just looks so delicious. Please continue to post pictures so that we all can look at them. And yes Coco if you need your top untied or your shoulders rubbed I would do that for you. Hey I have an idea if you ever happen to read this. Why don't you take some pictures of your sexy feet and post them on twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment