Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Diva

A diva from the WWE, I honestly can't believe you are even still around. Once you left the WWE I thought you were gone for good.
You not leaving is a good thing I suppose, we get to still see one of the longest pair of legs ever produced. They sure are some fine ass legs. The things you can do with those and the positions you could be put in. Fan-fucking-tastic I tell ya.
Truth be told you should of spent some of that money you made in the WWE and got you a boob job. Those things are smaller than my so called, "man boobs".

4 comments:

  1. I bet those legs are insured... YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fine with me shit id give her a couple bucks to wrap them around my neck. You know she is with George Clooney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be fairly recent because he just seperated from whats-her-name

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it is . Its the word on the streets right now

    ReplyDelete