Thursday, August 4, 2011

Victoria's Secret

Alicia you are one Beautiful lady, but I am sure you already know that. A Victoria's Secret Model has never looked so good. Just look at that body and them long fucking legs. To have those wrapped around my neck while I was giving you a good fucking would surely be pure heaven.
I can see now why Trey Parker and Matt Stone had constant, "hard-ons" about you in the movie BASEketball. I bet every time they thought of your name or looked at your picture while filming that movie they had to stop and go jack off real fast.

 Those knees might not look all that great anymore but I am sure that is from years and years of you being on them. I can only imagine the hours you have spent on them knees getting pounded from behind. For the feet loves out there those feet and toes sure look sexy. Hey Alicia come on over I will give you a, "Bobby" pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment