Saturday, October 29, 2011

Speechless

 Looking at this beautiful lady and these pictures I almost feel I have died and went directly to heaven. Kelly you are what every single lady out there should be like. From head to toe there is NOT a flaw on you. (licks lips) that tight ass and them sexy legs, come here girl.

 And yes I LOVED your Playboy issue, Trust me I look at it over and over, I have no doubt that the pages are sort of sticky. If I wasn't so embarrassed I would ask you to personally autograph it for me. I can't help myself when I see pictures of you. I get this lump and than an urge and before you know it I wrecked the keyboard or the bed spread. To bad they haven;t molded a blow-up doll of you yet. Shit I would be the first in line. I would even divorce my hand for one of those. In the meantime my Vaseline will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment