Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On The Beach


First off Halle I need to ask you something. Please don't be offended but exactly how much do those BIG sexy tits of yours weigh anyways? Come on you can tell, I mean we have already seen them in the movie Swordfish. It's the only reason anyone even went to see that movie in the first place. And than there was that "SEX SCENE" in the Movie Monster ball. Almost forgot about that. Body double or not it sure was worth seeing. Girl you are just beautiful and you continue to improve year after year.
I actually just read somewhere that body wise and over 40 you came in second place. Here is the breakdown. Although I am in complete love with Jennifer I am not sure I agree with this list.

Fit Over 40

Jennifer Aniston scores again proving you can look hot at any age.

Which female star over 40 has the best body?
Jennifer Aniston...25%
Halle Berry...24%
Jennifer Lopez...22%
Demi Moore...19%
Gwen Stefani...6%
Courteney Cox...4%

No comments:

Post a Comment