Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Is Bald Better?

So many men have issues with going bald. However, some suit it and others DO NOT. And some, it just doesn't matter.


Jeremy Piven - I don't see a BIG difference here. Give him a few more years to lose more hair. See if he shaves it right off or what.


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - DEFINITELY looks better bald!



Nicolas Cage - Well the "before" pic of Nick here is GROSS. He's a much better looking man than these pictures show him to be. The first one he looks stoned as fuck. The second one he's so "pasty" looking it makes him look like he's dieing. All in all I think Nick looks better as he ages.



Matthew McConaughey - So many women go gaga over this fucker. Me? I don't fucking see it. I won't even comment. So he's losing his hair. I'm not convinced ANYTHING will make this fucker "look good".


Howie Mandel - Fucking BRILLIANT! I love Howie :-) And I think he gets hotter as he gets older. When he was younger, he was a funny guy. Still loved him. But as he's gotten older. MMmmmmm baby!


Bruce Willis - Hmmm seems it's getting better with each pic I post here *licks lips* Demi is such a loser, skank, whore for giving this guy up. MMmmmmm so delicious! And HELL YEAH he looks better balding!



Vin Diesel - Vin? Please don't EVER wear hair again!!!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me?????? NOoooooo
I think I need to go look at a few more pics of him. Get my "drool tool" working again ;-)


Jason Stathom - yeah... ummmmm you can't wear hair like that again either Jason. Come on man! Not that it looks BAD. You just look better without it. DAMNNNNNNNNN ummmm MUCH BETTER? Someone better warn you if I ever meet you. OH BABY you are so fucking FINEEEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment