Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Nice Ass

 So I down play J-Lo all the time and will continue to. I just do not think that she is all that. I will say this though, you sure can tell she is single now. Married to Mark she dressed all nice and conservative now single she is trampy yet again. I wonder if she even realized her ass was sticking 3/4 of the way out the whole time. She does have one nice ass though I will give her that. Makes ya wonder how many hands, tongues and or cocks have been on and in that ass. Cover yourself up J-HO you really want your kids seeing you dressed like this? Guess this is how you celebrate your birthday after a divorce.

1 comment:

  1. I do not think she cares if her ass is hanging I have said it before and will say it again. She would of been nothing if it was not for her doing the Movie " Selena" That movie got her noticed w her bubble butt. Besides she wanted to give a free butt shot just in case there was anyone actually looking made you look LOL

    ReplyDelete