Monday, August 26, 2013

Lady Gaga Opened The VMA's


 Who in their right mind would of actually thought that Lady Gaga was going to get shown up at an awards show? As weird as her performance was (and the nun outfit) in the beginning was pretty damn weird, Miley's was even worse. One thing I will say about Gaga is this, who in the world knew this young lady had so much ASS. She might not be the prettiest lady out in Hollywood but the girl sure has a nice ass. I was going to say it took some courage to wear a bra and thong made out of seashells but than again we are talking about Lady Gaga here. The song she sang, "Applause" is not all that great of a song, I think the video she made for it actually sells the song for her. I am pretty intrigued to see what her new album will be like. Oh, and you don't believe me about her having an ass? Just look at the second G I F I posted you can clearly see it.







No comments:

Post a Comment