Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Simply Sexy

 Cora girl where have you been all my life? I have never even heard of your name but you sure in the fuck have my attention now. Not to mention my dick growing in my shorts. Holy shit you are fine. Just look at these pictures. I am drooling over here. Might have to make this a quick one or else I am likely to "cum" all over my key board. Can you please invite me to your next shoot? How do I miss this stuff?

 I am sitting here trying to decide what outfit I think you look best in and for the life of me I simply can't. The Red one is fucking HOT though. And the bed behind you oh the things you and I could do. Fuck me ok time for me to go and get the Baby Oil and have some dreams. Thank you for gracing my pages Cora and please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. lol sorry the girl is not for sale. I tried to buy already

    ReplyDelete