Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Newlyweds

 Ok so the word on the streets is that the "newlyweds" are not doing so good. Wow and this is a surprise to people why? Are you fucking kidding me, no one in their right mind should marry that tramp. The biggest attention WHORE out right now. Kim is bigger than Paris or Britney or any of them whores looking for the spot light. And I use the term " whore" very well trust me.

Kris get out while you can. You should of known the day you asked her to marry you that your life would become a fucking circus. Stop fucking crying, dump the bitch and move on. Or you could stay along for the ride she does make more money than you. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. I mean you do have plenty of time on  your hands now that Basketball isn't going to happen this year.

1 comment:

  1. Of course... this was bound to happen *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete