Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sarah

 I saw these pictures this morning and thought what the heck lets have a chat about Sarah You know I have seen some very sexy pictures of this lady and than some really bad ones. In these pictures she looks like a "cracked out" Celine Dion, and that is giving her some credit. I am sorry Sarah but that hair style you have went out with the hippie days.
 Give me a break, trying to pose while looking over your shoulder? Are you trying to find the ASS that you have never had? The wall next to you as more shape than your back side. Just keep walking along the carpet.

1 comment:

  1. I agree I have seen much much better pictures than this of her ... I have a little butt but I have more butt than her in this picture it has to be the dress hiding it well just from the other pictures I have seen of her

    ReplyDelete