Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Christina Shows Off Her Mom Boobs


 Check out what Christina wore while she shopped out in West Hollywood the other day. I am telling you I just love this time of the year. Not only does the warmer weather come back, it also makes ladies dress like Christina here and on a daily basis. The truth is the warmer weather just brings out less clothing which is awesome. Not only is Christina showing off her flat stomach she is also showing off that huge chest of hers, and that bra had to of been working overtime. Oh before I leave let me just say this: somehow, someway Lil Wayne is dating this sexy lady here. I suppose its because she is on his label, or maybe because he has a ton of money, or somehow she likes the fact his body is just about covered with tattoos? Yeah! I am puzzled myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment