Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fucking HOT

What a sexy lady you are. Holy shit just look at you standing there teasing everyone. Please take down the skirt, we all want to see.You were very blessed that is for sure.

Just look at this outfit. Could you imagine having those sexy fucking legs wrapped around your neck while she looks at you and begs? Fuck me I would be in heaven. And look at those sexy tits of yours. Fake or not doesn't even matter, they look tremendous on you.


That bikini does you no justice just take it off please. Let the world see that sexy hidden treat of yours. And with that huge smile on your face you just know you want to take that top off. Go ahead Mandy I will wait.

5 comments:

  1. I am starting to worry about you my friend your girls are getting more skinny by the day. They need a little more meat on them just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are just fine in my eyes, but yeah thanks for just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you would think they are silly they are your girls > rolls eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are NOT my girls, they are pictures that I find online. I don't know any of them but hey thanks for your commentary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the center shot of her best... she looks good in that color.

    ReplyDelete