Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jessica Walking Through LAX

I am not defending anyone here per-say but it must be pretty damn hard to be Jessica Simpson lately. I mean for the last few years there have been so much talk about her weight gain (she has been pregnant) 2 times and now there is talk about her weight loss. In my honest opinion Jessica is looking just right these days, well except for her "manly"calves. I suppose she has had to work out extra hard this last year and not just because of all the weight she gained while being pregnant but also to be able to acquire enough muscle to be able to carry that huge purse around all day long. Hey Jessica aren't you almost a billionaire? I am surprised you don't have someone lugging that huge thing around for you all day wherever you go.





No comments:

Post a Comment