Thursday, May 8, 2014

Such A Disgrace This V. Stiviano Is

The biggest news in the past week is how Donald Sterling is not only a racist but how his calls were recorded and than leaked out. Since the "heat" started Mr. Donald has been banned for life from the NBA, fined and also they want him to sell the team. I clearly understand that he has had problems in the past and is clearly a racist, if it didn't come out now it would of eventually came to the surface but I don't feel this dumb bitch should be getting her 15 minutes of fame. When I first saw these pictures of V. Stiviano I figured she was wearing that shield because of how ugly she is, its now known that she is wearing the shield for her own protection. Give me a fucking break, as if the world doesn't already know that she is trying to hide her face. It must suck for her that she tried to extort money and no one would pay her so she felt the need to leak the phone calls. Please let me state that in no way am I taking Mr. Sterling's side but this dumb bitch is just as bad and should be prosecuted to the fullest if the accusations are true.




No comments:

Post a Comment