Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gaga Gives Me A Hard On

How lucky are we folks that we get to see Lady Gaga herself dressed half nude while attending some party? I will say, just for the record, her ass is not really all that bad looking. I mean take a closer look at it, (forget about the rash in the middle) but she actually has a nice bubble ass.
On to other news now, since there is always a ton of news wherever Gaga is. Her new single "Applause" was leaked online so she released it early. Wait! A song was leaked, that is unheard of right? I mean come on you go in a studio, make a record and expect to "Trust" everyone involved?  NO ONE would ever do such a thing like put the songs on the internet early right? I am going to have to look into this a bit further. If this single is any indication of how her new albums sounds we are all in trouble. Talk about a crappy, meaningless song, I actually just wasted 4 minutes of my life listening to that.
Gaga, girl its nice to see you out and about. To damn bad ya didn't learn any significant lessons from your hip injury because you are still wearing them ungodly high heels. 






No comments:

Post a Comment