Monday, July 22, 2013

What The Fuck Happened To Kim

When I first saw this picture I actually thought it was a mini boat, but its really Kim Kardashian. I know she just had a baby and all but damn. I remember back in the day when Kim use to actually be cute. Her getting with Kanye and having this baby has truly wrecked her. Oh wait! Ray J did that first I imagine. Someone get Kim some "Slim Fast" and quick.
 I was doing some reading today and saw that the Kardashian's are going to end their show. What? You mean they will NEVER be on TV again? Wait, I forgot the mother got her own talk show and still needs to pimp out the 2 youngest daughters and well Kim, she will have her mouth I mean hands full. You see for her to be with Kanye there is no way she can continue being on that show. Kanye needs Kim naked and ready at all times, just way to much competition between that and her show.

No comments:

Post a Comment