Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chris Is An Idiot

To let everyone know, I am a HUGE 49er fan and I pray to GOD they win this weekend in Super Bowl XLVII. So many things going on this week, brother and brother Head Coaches, A "where did he come from quarter-back", Ray Lewis retirement and also the fact people are accusing him of using a deer antler substance. The dumbest thing of all has to of come out of the mouth of Chris Culliver, what a fucking idiot this dude is. I tell you what, after these comments and his lame ass apology I would NOT let him play in the Super Bowl. Shit if I was his coach I would tell him to not even bother showing up.

2 comments:

  1. Not to bust your bubble but Baltimore will win Sunday Yes it will be a close game I say 3 points close but while I am also a 49ers fan I think Ravens will pull this one out of the bag and walk away champs

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does that have to do with the post?

    ReplyDelete