Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Melanie at a Maxim event

 Here is the ever so sexy Melanie at some Maxim event. Not sure if anyone knows but she is a member of the Royal Flush Girls for the World Poker Tour. There is no way in hell I could even think of playing poker or trying to win with this hottie around. And if that wasn't enough she also won some Hometown Hotties contest in Maxim back in 2010. She would surely win every contest with me. This ladies smile is enough to cause some serious heat, if for whatever reason her smile didn't work just look at that sexy body of hers. I wouldn't mind being on a beach with her rubbing oil all over her back side, while whispering sweet nothings to her. Asking her to turn over and looking in her in them sexy eyes while oiling up the front of her. Ok so fuck I am dreaming again or just have a hard on. Either way I don't give a damn Melanie you are fucking sexy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment