Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The "Cougar"

 For being a Cougar, (51 yrs. old) you sure are a fucking sexy lady Rita. You are one lady I can think of that would be in a bikini everyday of the year if you were able to. Lets get back to this nice tits of yours for a minute, which I am sure are paid for. I saw recently that you were naked on a boat. This could get interesting folks.
 Your laying in that perfect position with a look on your face like hurry up already. Walk up to you and rub some lotion on that sexy ass of yours and down the middle of your thighs, than back up. Sorry I was day dreaming I suppose. Please next time look a little more excited to have your picture taken. How fucking rude are you to be on the phone when the world is oogling over you? Phone sex on the lounge chair in public while at the beach? Hmm I just might have to try that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment