Friday, November 4, 2011

The Rum Diary Goddess

 I am sitting here wondering how come I have never seen this sexy lady before. I suppose I need to go to the movies more often. Amber you are one beautiful lady. Not really feeling this outfit all that much but you sure have got some fucking curves on you. Back to this outfit, it almost looks like you just wrapped yourself in some special colored saran wrap. OK so I won't complain. That ass just looks to nice and big to be in that outfit.

 Fuck me just look at you, from head to toe you are simply amazing. Yes I am having a hard time finding words here and that is probably because my cock is growing and aching in my pants. I guess me and the rest of the world will always have to wonder if you had a thong under that outfit or nothing at all. I am off to find the Vaseline

No comments:

Post a Comment