Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh Mrs. Claus

 Mrs. Claus I mean Katie I promise I have been good all year. Oh please! Oh please come to my house for Christmas and give me some "goodies". I am not sure that I have seen a better outfit on a sexier lady yet this year. Do you realize the amount of boners you are going to give men this year in that outfit, including Santa? Holy shit is already hurts and I haven't even been looking that long. Just sitting here imagining how those sexy long legs would feel wrapped around my back. You sexy ass had better stay away from the North Pole you will melt all the snow. But if you need a pole, even a smaller size one please don't hesitate to ask.

 I am mesmerized over here. You had to do a shot with your legs spread. Its hard to type now on this "sticky" keyboard. Just imagining you being in front of me taking off that red thong. Wow what a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment