Monday, October 3, 2011

Shakira, Shakira

 Well hello there sexy Shakira. I just want to walk up behind you on that stage and grab that sexy ass of yours. Your a beautiful lady from head to toe. Those fucking hips drive me crazy. I can't even count the times I have jacked off to thinking of her sitting on my lap shaking those hips like that.

 I would lick your feet in an instant the minute you were done with your show girl. I had the chance to see Shakira in concert a couple years ago and she is even better than I thought. Just amazing the way she shakes those sexy hips and ass. I think I set the record for most hardons at a concert. Think I came in my pants about 16 times. That voice of hers does it every time. To bad she spends her time being with a douche bag.
Think its time for me to go take care of something. Happy Monday all

No comments:

Post a Comment