Friday, October 7, 2011

Asshole

Diddy you have got to be the BIGGEST asshole in the game. Always late to performances and shoots, always acts like an ass. I heard the other day you cussed at some guy for not drinking the champagne you endorse. Are you fucking kidding me? Who in the fuck cares what someone else drinks. Maybe he doesn't like the taste of the crap you endorse.
This story right here doesn't surprise me one bit. I wouldn't doubt that you put a hit on Tupac. Someone is putting out a book and now you are freaking the fuck out. I personally think its hilarious. You are one jealous bitch you always have been. You surely should stick to your cologne and clothes line because you can't rap worth a dam. I don't care how well you dress, how much money you have or what you own, your a pathetic piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment