Friday, September 23, 2011

Sofia in tight jeans

 You know girl I love you to death but what the fuck is this? You are happily showing off your denim Wall mart jeans? Are you fucking kidding me? This is the best you could come up with for our date? What a trashy look this is.  You look like J-Ho in these pictures. I honestly expected a lot better out of you. I know damn well your ASS is bigger than them jeans you have on. Did you have to jump off the fucking building to get into them? Talk about not getting any tonight, that is for sure with them tight ass pants on.

 You are still fine as fuck but come on with the money you make at least you can buy some better clothes. I can't bring you home looking like this. My parents would have a shit fit. Wait, who in the fuck am I kidding my dad would just sit and stare at your nice tits. My mom wouldn't give a damn, probably wouldn't even know who you are. I will have to get a pair of scissors or something to cut you the fuck out of those jeans. Sure is one sexy ass though. Ok time to go and get my baby oil and have some fun thinking about Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment