Friday, September 23, 2011

Just Look

 Well hello there the love of my life, although you don't know it yet. Are you walking over to meet me? You don't even have to walk stay right there I will come carry you. Please just a little "peck" on the cheek when we meet. Fuck me girl you are so HOT. I just want to have sex with you like all day everyday. I would quit my job and just service you. And fuck it let the cars go bad we will get new ones. Just want to make you happy and keep that HUGE smile going.


From your smile down to those sexy defined legs I do not see one thing wrong with you. You do have a wide jaw and that might be a problem with my just average? cock but we can work something out I am sure. Yeah push them tits out for me and the world to see. I swear I am not jealous. Just continue to walk your FINE ASS on over here. Ok time for me to go fantasize about my Future wife Kelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment