Friday, September 23, 2011

Must See Movies



I will be seeing two movies hopefully this weekend. They are both based on true stories and look very good. I am not the type to worry about how others rated them. I like to go and see for myself. This first one is Dolphin Tale and looks like a very good movie, especially that you can take the kids to.

The next one is Moneyball. This movie was filmed in Oakland, Ca. And while being filmed the city was fucking CRAZY. I am sure you can imagine all the chaos with Brad Pitt being there and all.


1 comment:

  1. I am a huge Morgan Freeman fan so I know that movie is a given for me to see Money IDK yet Brad Pitt is ok; I have not been a huge fan of his but some of his movies are fine. However another good one I think is Abduction w Taylor Lautner. I love an good action movie and from the trailer it looks like it might be a good movie.

    ReplyDelete