Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Arrival

So I hear having a female blogger here won out in a vote on what was wanted around here.
I don't really blame ya LOL
Looking around I noticed that Taz may need a little help in the visually stimulating women department ;-)

PUT THAT BRUSH DOWN TAZ! Take it like a man ;-)

Oh I'll keep him on his toes ladies be sure of that!

He might live to regret this. But hey, what's life if you don't have a woman around to nit pick and nag at ya huh? LOL

We've actually discussed "roles" here. What he wants me doing. What's he's told me is "OFF LIMITS" hahaha
Good luck with that Taz baby hahaha
Naw, there are some things I will respect. After all it IS his blog. I suppose he SHOULD have a say. Ok, IF I let him LOL

I'm open to suggestions in regards to what you want to see blogged here.
I know Taz would like me to focus on blogging about men and leave the women to him. But honestly he needs help with that LOL so we agreed on ONE woman that's off limits to me hahaha

All that said I really am looking forward to blogging a bit here.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tweety... OMG I am so gonna love this... it's about time someone got here to give Taz the gears LMFAO

    ReplyDelete