Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introducing

A few weeks ago I had a question up that asked what people would like to see differently on this site. A number of people selected they wanted a female blogger so well, " your wish is my command". After searching high and low I found a pretty decent lady that seems to be very funny.
She will blog from time to time, so let her know what you all think. Feed back is extremely welcome. Remember this is what YOU all wanted so enjoy.




 Introducing Tweety Bird. I am pretty sure that you will also see her commenting and just browsing around the site.

4 comments:

  1. Tanks Taz :-)
    Good ting you have a 't' in your name so I can tay it LOL
    Ok so I won't be talking like that, I'd only fuck it up anyway LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOoooooo you in trouble now Taz LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol there is NO way I am trouble. Ya better be good tweety or else. You know there is always a "kick you to the curb" button if you don't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't threaten me Mister, you're the one who asked me over here don't forget :P

    ReplyDelete