Tuesday, August 23, 2011

J-Ho

 There is no reason to say sorry here your just fucking nasty J-Ho and you have been used by too many. I mean come on you dated Puffy, Diddy, whatever the fuck you want to call the scumbag. The props I will give you is this: sure for an older lady that has had twins you look good, but get out of the spot light already. Those heels are way to tall for you and they make your legs look nastier than they already are. 


For whatever reason you get a huge fucking raise on American Idol. Must be sucking off the producer or Randy or something because you sure don't fucking deserve that much money for one year. Your singing sucks and you have lost of your," steps". So now you divorce mr. lamo and all of a sudden your back in the spot light? Really?


3 comments:

  1. For the life of me I don't understand why you ride on her SO MUCH... I for one think she's pretty and I do think she can sing as well... I'm not a HUGE follower or anything but I like her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does my friend Ray. I heard it for an hour. To each their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe your friend Ray and I see eye to eye quite a lot actually... what's his number?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete