Monday, September 5, 2011

Deal Or No Deal

 Who in the fuck says nothing good comes out of Canada? Just look at Leyla here she is HOT as fuck. You probably remember her from the game show, Deal or No Deal, numerous T.V. shows, and also from WWE Diva Search. I walk in the snow naked for a date with this fine young lady.

 Flaunt that back side baby. MMM just look at those sexy legs leading up to that ass. How id just love to grab that a time or two. #13 has always been unlucky for me to tell I watched the show one time and saw her holding the case. I sure would take her case for the gamble, among a few other things of hers.

That smile and them sexy lips, fuck me I think I am hooked. Leyla you fine Canadian will you go out with me?

2 comments:

  1. Great legs... would love to start at her ankle... and. ummmm nevermind ;-)

    ReplyDelete