Wednesday, August 31, 2011

VMA's

 I am not exactly sure what Kim was even doing at the awards, than again I am not sure what she is doing anywhere else either. Who is worse Kim or the Jersey Shore cast? Not even sure about that one. I will say this though as much shit as I talk about Kim she does look fucking SEXY here.  She must be on the prowl because she didn't even invite her man to the awards. Or maybe she was sitting next to Ray J secretly trying to but back the rights to their sex tape. That is fucking hilarious. Um Kim the whole world has already seen your tape and no one cares anymore. Personally I think she has another one out there that she made while she was engaged to her now husband. If I owned the rights I sure wouldn't sell them to her. She doesn't have enough money to pay me

Fuck me just look at that ass. Tell ya what that is one thing that Kim is not in need of. The things id love to do to that sexy ass of hers. That sure is one healthy ass. You do look very sexy in that dress Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment