Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kim's Twin?

I am sure all of you have seen the Old Navy commercial with this young lady. Judging by the looks of this picture I can now understand why Kim wants to sue Old Navy . Just think about it here you have a lady that looks like Kim only 10 times sexier. If I was Kim id sue also, this lady is making Kim look worse than she already does which is pretty bad.  Melissa you keep doing your thing girl you are one FINE ASS young lady. Just look at that body and yet such a young age. I could lick this girl from head to toe after she rolled around in dirt, mud and trash for 3 hours.


 This lady has a 100 times sexier face than Kim and fuck me just look at those, "curves" already.  Who in their right mind wouldn't want to bend her over the arm of that couch right there grab her legs and just....Hey Melissa I shop at Old Navy all the time, wanna go in the dressing room with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment