Thursday, August 4, 2011

WOW

Wow is right for sure. Girl you are sure one fine young lady Even though your not a real blond and your pouch,(tummy) is sticking out some your still smoking fucking HOT. Id love to be there kissing on you in public and just untie those bikini strings.Id lick every single inch of you than lift you on that car and well OK I wont even say it.  By the way did you know that bikini top you have on is about a size or 2 too small? Just take it off we will call it even.

Fuck me look at that ass. HOLY SHIT what I wouldn't give to just walk up to you and grab it a little. Oh stop the pouting i would even rub it some. Bend you over in that car and pound that sexy ass good. I think I need to go and " adjust" myself. Just get in that nice car of yours or who ever it belongs to and come on over. I will even take you to dinner first you can wear the bikini its cool they will let you in. Shit who in the blue hell could say no to you with that ass sticking out like that?

2 comments:

  1. that is how I roll. I love to keep people in suspense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some suspense for you and trust me it is not in a small tit size or a bleach bottle hair dye with a fake ass tan :P

    ReplyDelete