Monday, July 25, 2011

Smurfette

Look at that sexy ass, Katy can I just touch it for a second? Thank you so much to who ever snapped this picture. Look at them white undies, I am total "thong" man but with Katy this is totally OK.  Katy you are so fucking hot, but for the life of me I still do not know what you see in that Russell guy your married to. You know what? I wouldn't even care if those undies had a stain I would still lick that sexy ass.
If I go see The Smurfs in 3D will your ass come at me like in this picture?


Yeah your posing alright and hot as ever. Not really feeling that dress you have on, but sure have one sexy body. Just look at those legs, (licks lips)  Cant wait to see you in concert next month. Sure hope your show is a good as you look. If not I will be blowing up your site for a refund.



What I wouldn't give to be in that costume that night. Just look at Perv Papa Smurf staring at Katy's tits. Yes Papa they are nice tits aren't they? To fucking funny look I think Papa has a "woody". Ya know in smurf village when they get a woody they lift their leg. Calm down Papa Smurf your too old to handle some of that.
Katy don't lift that dress anymore you'll give that Papa a heart attack. He can barely handle looking at your tits and sexy legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment