Friday, July 15, 2011

Paris

   Here again we have yet another picture of Paris Hilton embarrassing herself. This chick is so nasty I just do not understand what the public sees in her.  Everything from the way she dresses to the way she presents herself. Its beyond me that people actually pay her any kind of money.
     Her dress is decent but you know with all that money she has and the times we are in at least she could get a boob job. I mean just look at her standing there, the pouch of her belly sticks out bigger than her boobs. Its so obvious to. I wonder if she realized that the person that dresses her did not do a good job this time.

1 comment:

  1. Or is that pouch on purpose? I mean look... it almost looks like she's pulling the dress down at the sides... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete