Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michelle Hunziker


Michelle you are one beautiful lady. Just look at this picture, WOW! I see why you are a model now. You really need to come to the U.S. and start working. It's a crime that the Swiss have you there. Were is justice when we need it?

OK no I am having trouble concentrating. After I saw this picture I was like Holy Shit it doesn't get any better than this folks. Just look at that ass and them sexy legs. By the site of these pictures you can tell she loves a lot of positions. What one wouldn't give to smack that sexy ass. Michelle you are just a total package.

If the doggy style wasn't enough just look at this picture. I think I just busted one out over here, "FUCK ME" girl you are fine. Just look those legs they go all the way to heaven. Not to mention how flexible she is. Damn shame is married and well living in another country. We get stuck with the nasty ass Britney's and Paris's. This lady is just smokin HOT.and I am sure she knows it. With her looks, beauty and charisma Hollywood should have over here and paying her a fortune. Just think of the fans she'd have here and how packed the beaches would be knowing she is there in a bikini?

No comments:

Post a Comment