Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Courtney Gets New Lips

The world already knows this is one very lopsided and crazy couple, I mean a "grandpa", old man married this young lady before she was even 18 and well now look at her. Its pretty sad that anyone, (guy or girl) feels they have to totally alter their appearance just to make it in this world. Seriously people come on now first Courtney got a massive boob job that looks absolutely disgusting and now it seems she got a huge amount of silicone in her lips. I could think of a few other things that would look a whole lot better on her lips but that folks is only my opinion. Ya know being like 85 and having a lady like this on your arm must make you feel like a million bucks. Its pathetic that this man has to have her to now live off of it. Makes one wonder what she will do next to herself, may I suggest some "ass implants" because you have no ass at all. That ass of yours Courtney is flatter than a fucking wall. Oh, and don't get me started on this outfit she is wearing in public. Them shorts are so fucking short and tight she can't even zip them up. And those heels, girl you are bowlegged enough you don't need 7inch heels to make it worse. I love looking at ladies and all but this is a damn shame. I mean come on have some fucking class. I can't believe her father actually lets this kind of shit happened. I wouldn't care how old my daughter was or who she was married to. she would NOT go outside looking like a 3cent tramp that works the ghetto streets at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment