Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Shannon Sisters

 Other than being playmates these 2 sexy twin sisters really have no career. Unless you consider sucking cock on camera and letting the world see it a career.  Such a Hollywood trend and getting so old. Hope you both enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. You actually should be sucking Hef off to thank him for boosting your so called careers. I am actually surprised you 2 can even walk together. As diva as you are I wouldn't think one building could hold both of you at the same time.

 Well you are twins, Do you two share your men? It might be cool to have me in the middle of you two. One thing is for sure you both have an awesome ass. I am sure with enough help I would be able to provide enough cum to put some on each of your sexy asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment